nicola forbes Poems
- Broken Angel! Her wings are torn so she cannot fly, a ...
- You'Ll Never Know I'll not let you see any tears that may ...
- Cherish This Heart Cherish this heart of mine as I place her ...
- Long Enough Its time to stop crying, the people say. Its ...
- Love Lives On Why are you crying Mother while the sun ...
- The Game Did you forget you loved me as you looked into her ...
- Broken! I was broken, I tried so hard to fix myself but ...
just various snippets of my life released to paper. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about nicola forbes
I was broken,
I tried so hard to fix myself
but the mends kept slipping
so I fixed them again.
Slowly, oh so slowly
I began to mend.
If you looked closely you could see the breaks
sometimes they still slipped
so I kept fixing.
I thought you were the final piece
I thought i would finally heal.
Then you looked close
and you saw the breaks
and I was too imperfect for you.
So you threw me down and shattered me again.
And I am Broken!