Nicole Holloway Poems
- Good In Black You're telling me who I'm supposed to be what ...
- You Don'T Know Me Do you think you know me? No you ...
- I Slept With Nicole And All I ...
- When We Turned 'You And Me' In... I still remember that ...
- The Only Time I'm patiently waiting To see your shining face...
- Tyler Your smile lingers on my mind everyday every ...
- Like You Used To It seems like we've faded apart; ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nicole Holloway
Good In Black
You're telling me who I'm supposed to be
what I'm supposed to be
telling me how much of a mistake I am
telling me how you're flawless
But you're far from perfect
You paint on your face everyday
You look like a doll
And you're as cold as plastic
The only way you find happiness
in your dull, pathetic way of living
is to ridicule others
I'm not going to take it anymore
I'm going to save the world from you
I'm going to drown you
Watch you choke and die
You'd look so good in black