NITHEESH ANNADANAM Poems
- My Hope In Dreams Slowly slowly I walk away From the ...
- The Hunted I hunted, hunted and hunted, I hunted for it in ...
- The Baby's Cry Pregnant woman, rich and noble, went to ...
- The Matter Of Water Knowing not what was to come man wasted ...
- A Mother`s Pride She tried a lot to stop him from going, ...
- A Drunken Soul Waiting He went out, sat in his car and held ...
- How I Wrote My Poem. As I hold my pen between my fingers and...
I am Nitheesh Annadanam an engineering student studying at VIT university, chennai.
I was encouraged to write poems on this website by our Guest Lecturer in Engish Communication Skills Mr M.D Dinesh Nair who himself is a major and popular contributor over here.
'LITTLE DROPS MAKE THE MIGHTY OCEAN' So goes the old saying...
My hope is to grow year after year by contributing poems as and when I can keeping aside enough time for my study at college. I expect all my beloved visitors to read my poems and to write their valuable comments.
I want to share my poetic thoughts with youngsters and elders alike. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
My Hope In Dreams
Slowly slowly I walk away
From the brightness of the day.
The Sun dips in and the wind will roar
As I walk along the shore.
They left me all alone
No one hears as I moan
All that I miss in life
Is brightness and gay.
I am always lost in dreams
The World will say.
But is dreaming always bad?
Does dreaming make us always sad?
But I won`t lose hope, no I won`t
I don`t want to be un-recognised, no I don`t.
So, now with happiness, I can walk in gay
Into the brightness of the day.