Nolan Holland Poems
- Fear Is... Fear is stormy weather Fear is light as a ...
- One Bad Choice (True Story) On a very sad day That you ran ...
- I'Ve Had Enough i do everything i can to make you laugh and ...
- I Don'T Know Anymore! Why do we do that Why do we blow ...
- Magical Place When I look at the stars I see your face I ...
- Bright Shining Star She shines like a giant star The sun if ...
- Everything I Can Do When I look at you I stare into your ...
im nolan, im 16 and been through alot of hard times!
but God turned my life around! Now as happy as can be! ! (: msg me if you would like to know more!
Psalms 73: 26 more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nolan Holland
Fear is stormy weather
Fear is light as a feather
Fear is rain
Fear is pain
Fear is hiding in the dark
Fear is lingering at the park
Fear is not your friend
Fear is hard to comprehend
Fear is not knowing what to do
Fear is what ever he wants to
Fear is turning out the lights
Fear is having no sight
Fear is going to give you a thrill
Fear is also going to make you kill
Fear is never fun
Fear is going to make you run
Fear is that scary little voice
Fear is going to give you no other choice
Fear is losing someone
Fear is like a loaded ...