Oluwole Olawale Michael
Oluwole Olawale Michael Poems
- The Beauty Of African Woman The beauty of an African ...
- I Love You No matter how miles we share apart No matter how ...
- Just A Smile In the hour of my painful pleasure When ...
- Missing You My love is as rare as reality Many ears snoop to...
- Merry Xmas And Happy New Year.... I was in a hollow Where i ...
- Cry No More Cry cry cry I've seen cries of many bruised ...
- Ritual Killing Death nimbled around at night mouth enriched ...
I was a little child when i started writing. What inspired me was a friend i had who make the potential comes out of me. She gave me a book that I could read. She gave me the ink that I should start painting the mind and souls. She gave me the feet and the hands to apex my stepping. She came into my life and changed my world. I can never resolute to forget her affection towards me. I am still indebted to her cause. Though, she left me without farewell and this bade my first poem i wrote \'MISSING YOU\.'
And, later i was thinking on how to describe her beauty which i finally came out on \'LOVE DANCER\' I am a Business Manager and i am dreaming higher to be a great person in ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Beauty Of African Woman
The beauty of an African woman
She could swim gaitily in the pool
She is blessed with crown of beads
She is so simple in her glimpse
She could sing her mother's song
Mothers' of African could sonorous with her attire
She could nurture the sleek of her haircute
She is so elegant when she walks
Even if she tottered, her high heel
Would make her more enchanted
She speaks elaborately when mediating
She has sweet smothering skin
She could coiled her body with African aromatic
Her body continue glistening even When the sun reached it's fullness
Her skin ...