Oluwole Olawale Michael
Oluwole Olawale Michael Poems
- I Love You No matter how miles we share apart No matter how ...
- The Beauty Of African Woman The beauty of an African ...
- Missing You My love is as rare as reality Many ears snoop to...
- Merry Xmas And Happy New Year.... I was in a hollow Where i ...
- Just A Smile In the hour of my painful pleasure When ...
- Cry No More Cry cry cry I've seen cries of many bruised ...
- Ritual Killing Death nimbled around at night mouth enriched ...
I was a little child when i started writing. What inspired me was a friend i had who make the potential comes out of me. She gave me a book that I could read. She gave me the ink that I should start painting the mind and souls. She gave me the feet and the hands to apex my stepping. She came into my life and changed my world. I can never resolute to forget her affection towards me. I am still indebted to her cause. Though, she left me without farewell and this bade my first poem i wrote \'MISSING YOU\.'
And, later i was thinking on how to describe her beauty which i finally came out on \'LOVE DANCER\' I am a Business Manager and i am dreaming higher to be a great person in ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Love You
No matter how miles we share apart
No matter how cunning the world
Might spanned around
No matter how late it could be
Away from me
There's only one thing we
Both share in common and see
And this is 'moon'
It pictured among the nature
It brightening the earth
And it's everywhere in universe
What a love it's to sojourn to the eclipse
To paints my love there for you
In blue and peace and love
Towards the north, south, west and east
Part of the world for you to see and feel
And this whenever you see it
Sure! It will remind you my love for you.