Onaiza Simeen Poems
- The Pearl That Is Love (A Thou... The making of a pearl, ...
- Ke Sera Sera Are marriages really made in heaven? Then why ...
- Your Mystic Masseur I know we must part Some day. So I ...
- Mamma’s Ecstasy How I love to see my newborn babe- Basking ...
- Give Me All Your Pains My love, If we ever meet Just lie ...
- Tears Draped In Laughter Laughter is our chief source of ...
- Jaane Kis Liye Aap ke pyar ne, Sirf ashq hi hamein diye, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Onaiza Simeen
The Pearl That Is Love (A Thought)
The making of a pearl,
Is a saga of pain.
For it is created in the
Cradle of the ocean,
Inside the womb of the oyster- its mother,
From a single grain of sand!
So is the presence of love,
Like a single grain of sand,
That causes a tumult within,
And wrenches the heart,
Making the soul writhe in pain.
The very pain which makes
The oyster secrete the fluid
To blanket the grain of sand.
Just as the oyster tries to conceal-
The grain of sand with the fluid it secretes,
So do we try to repress our instincts
And veil our emotions, ...