one man alone
one man alone Poems
- The Bully You only want to fit to what the others say it ...
- Confession In My Rhymes depression leaves me down it leaves ...
- Written By A Ghost I seem to come across all of life's dead ...
- A Dead Man Talking I'm like a dead man talking to a world ...
- Confined By Wealth And Power to many leave this life before ...
- Different Lines I got left to rot alone without one second ...
- In A 100 Years Sacrifice my sanity believe in what is ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
You only want to fit
to what the others say
it starts off in the school yard
when they won't let you play
they say you are a trap
they tease what you got on
left feeling low down low
thinking what did I do wrong
they call you nasty names
your pride is there to take
but you see them all alone
they look away because there fake
they wait till after school
and walk up in a gang
they tell you that your ugly
and they don't give a damn
they push you till you break
they take your self respect
you tell the teacher this
but they ...