OTONYE DANIEL Poems
- Pranked(Sonnet) I saw a lady sweet and fair, I saw her ...
- Watch Yonder And Hold On When your days seem sunless and ...
- The Braggarts We are the bleeding battered brambled bushes ...
- Jamb Day
- Beautiful World This tale by a mortal.. Has never been ...
- I Love You, I Love You So I love you I love you so.. I'll ...
- Sweet Mother(Sonnet) My free country.. My rich ...
Otonye Daniel hails from Basambiri, Nembe Local Government Area, Bayelsa, in Nigeria. He is from a polygamous family.. With a father who has three wives(DANIEL JOSHUA) .. And a mother(MEREMUBIO) who gave birth to 6 children of which he is the fifth.. He attended St. John's Prim. Sch., then fowarded to Gov't Comprehensive Secondary school were he schooled for 6yrs and graduated.. Fell in love with... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about OTONYE DANIEL
I saw a lady sweet and fair,
I saw her wearing white,
With eyes as blue and sweet as care,
She walked the adouring light.
She's cute and sweet as goodly kittens,
My eyes saw her and leaped for joy.
She wore to match the dress a mitten,
Gifting a reverie to a craving boy.
Aye! I craved to touch her skin of gold,
Then, she smiled and looked my way.
Ooops! I saw her face wrinkly old!
She's an old lady with youth'd sway.
My reveries came to a halting screech,
Never be quick to admire a lady is all i preach!