Pam Morris Poems
- Petty From years ago to now, very much has changed. I have...
- Being Your Soul Hearing you speak is Like the echo of ages ...
- Thoughts On My Scribbles I know you want to unwrap ...
- Falling Out Of Religion I am humming along to a hymn ...
- In The Night Sometimes Sometimes I can never sleep and I lay...
- A Poem To Be Your name speaks integrity. Your eyes are
- Haiku I have an amazing feeling Just being with you For ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pam Morris
From years ago to now,
very much has changed.
I have grown.
You have grown.
I have loved,
Now the point comes
to me that maybe,
you long for my kiss
as I do yours.
I am scared to ask
because things have
changed so very much
from so long ago.