Pam Morris Poems
- Alone And Forgetting Jungles of emerald trees Haze so ...
- I Am Not Going To Lie I could lie and say I love you. It ...
- Petty From years ago to now, very much has changed. I have...
- Being Your Soul Hearing you speak is Like the echo of ages ...
- Thoughts On My Scribbles I know you want to unwrap ...
- Falling Out Of Religion I am humming along to a hymn ...
- In The Night Sometimes Sometimes I can never sleep and I lay...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pam Morris
Alone And Forgetting
Jungles of emerald trees
Haze so thick not to let in breeze
Forests of beauty no one shall seize
Puncturing warm heat that lets no ease
Peaks of sallow white
Snow so thick you loose sight
Not knowing day from night
Alone in brightness of flight
Great plains so hard
It seems the world is your yard
Yet for this I don’t spar
You are alone there with no guard