Pankajam Kottarath Poems
- Lament Sorrows deep rooted lie damp in bruised hearts ...
- Cosmetics Tiny rabbits stay still while chemicals dropped ...
- Love Is A Game Dreamy eyes. Hearts melt and flow like ...
- What I Overheard 1. Wind asked Jasmine: How do you look so ...
- Waterfalls At the threshold of summer April had its ...
- Forbidden Fruit He counts the Yes in her No's with a ...
- Revelation As last sunrays prepared to quit I found my pet ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pankajam Kottarath
Sorrows deep rooted
in bruised hearts
like my village soil
soaked for months in monsoon
Ghosts of hurts chasing rampant
neither melt in the sun
nor dissolve in the rains
as inorganic synthetics
they fume and fret,
nudge day and night
scars caged within
and to unlock them
with an instant outburst
for a little kindred propinquity,
for intensity of aches
If not any, stay unseen
for years and years.