- Winter Sunset warm winter overtones of a sunset's glow poet...
- The Chess Game Vanity is an integrated part Of every artist:...
- Child Of Delight For you small child of delight with your ...
- Hands That Rock Cradles - Rule... Born into an age long ...
- Windy Frenzy this is not that hour that was, nor ever shall...
- Foe A Syrian Baby's Grave How to exult a poem on this ...
- Yesterday's Unfinished Say Great art will always be great ...
Born poor. Had wonderful teachers who helped me climb out of the hole. Lived in East End London 5 yrs, then Wales (motherland of Mother) where we were even poorer. Obtained a SRN certificate; escaped to N.A. joined MRT dramatic art school in Montreal, obtained certificate after 2 year training in order to read my poems and those of others in a professional way. Lived in Quebec, married with 3 ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Love is never wasted even when it does't last.''written by Panmelys, my pseudonym which name I use on all my creative works, which include poetry, painting, essays, books.
''Love is never wastedWritten my Panmelys.
Even when it doesn't last.''
''The more you learn the less you know.''Panmelys
''Live every moment as if it were your last.''Panmelys
Comments about Panmelys
warm winter overtones
of a sunset's glow
poet paints deep emotions
of an epoch's passing
knows that worlds grow
each, their own hopes
welcoming new coming.
flow of humanity, watching
many sunsets: many rising dawns
dipped in vibrant tones
creation's pulsing life force:
all art, power, ambition, dim low
besides nature's selections:
life's obscure source.