Parker Griffith Poems
- My Own Private Orchestra The wind plays through the trees ...
- Them And Us And as the world turns We sit love and ...
- Save Me From Myself Oh won’t you save me From myself I’ve ...
- Twisted Twisted, Beaten, Broken, Battered,
- God In Your Infinite Wisdom God in your infinite wisdom And ...
- A Million Lights A million lights dart before my eyes ...
- My Sweet Reprieve. My solace from a broken world My Nirvana...
I'm a dreamer, an idealist, I have a grudge against realists, I'm looking for love, I'm looking for change, and yet I wish it would all stay the same, I'm tired of hate, I'm inspired to create, try as I might I can't believe in fate, I'm a loner, I'm a stoner, a typical college student poppin a boner, I'm competitive as hell if you couldn't already tell, I bottle up my emotions, what you see is a ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
My Sweet Reprieve.
My solace from a broken world
My Nirvana in this living hell
Where empty stares and smiles dwell
My pump to keep this young heart going
Where pigs fly and blue skies mean snowing
My only home from shattered words
From hate and greed and unpure thoughts
And though you may find this absurd
It may just be the answer you sought