Parwin Jadan Poems
- Clown Plays On A Watch Clown Plays on a watch I will make ...
- Frosty Eyes Alas, my crony sheep Why you leave my alone? ...
- Destiny Summer is short Winter is long Autumn is close ...
- If You Don'T Come! if you don't come my life will stop and ...
- The Glitter Cockroach And The...
- Saunter In Pumpkin Land Don't lock the door! Don't lock ...
- Aches Of Love Aches of love To tell you or not to tell Oh ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Parwin Jadan
Alas, my crony sheep
Why you leave my alone?
My eyes become lost clouds
Lı ghtı ng and thunderı ng
It rained Ashes
My sorrows and pains
Hunted my heart
She travelled lı ke a wı nd
Set a fı re ı n my breaths
My cold clouds snow frozen
She went away
I became a faraway fog
Don't come back my dim dreams