Patricia Darcy Poems
- Halloween (Acrostic Poem) H aunted houses, grey cold ...
- Trick Or Treat (Halloween) </> TRICK OR ...
- Sleepless Nights (Insomnia) </>Sleep why do you elude ...
- Solitude SOLITUDE Peaceful days strolling in the rolling ...
- Thoughts Of A Homeless Man Thinking of the sad and homeless ...
- As Summer Ends (This Was A Ch...
- Escaping Just a dream place when times get tough ESCAPING
I love poetry but am still learning the art of writing it. I enjoy reading as well as writing poetry and appreciate any comments to my work more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Patricia Darcy
Halloween (Acrostic Poem)
H aunted houses, grey cold graveyards
A nxious folks in search of ghosts
L anterns held to break the darkness
L urking shadows scare the most
O range glows from flickering candles
W icked witches dressed in black
E xcited children trick or treating
E xpecting goodies for their sacks
N ot forgetting, in the darkness, October ends this scary night