PATRICIA DOBROSIPEARSON Poems
- A Jewish Wedding Jane Doze - A Jewish Wedding By JaneDoze
- The Girl Who Cried Wolf Hi, I'm Jane Doze and I have a story ...
- Bubbles BUBBLES WRINKLED LIKE A PRUNE MY DEAR IN THE ...
- Gypsy Grace GYPSY GRACE Hey I loved you the only way I ...
- A True Test Of Heart A True Test of Heart An Angel from ...
- Conrad Buchanan Conrad Buchanan Conrad She is coming down. ...
- Tied To Nancy A POETRY RIDDLE Tied To Nancy Drown by a ...
Born in Sacramento, CA
Mother: Georgia Pamela Williamson
Father: Kenneth Ray Pearson
Sister: Lori Lee Pearson Cord
Children: Anthony Gomez Dobrosi, Tibor Taylor Dobrosi, Elisabeth Klariska Dobrosi
Graduated: Cordova High School 1984
Married: 1985 to Tibor Laszlo Dobrosi
Divorced: December 20th,2000
Married: 2006 to David Eugene Hannaford
Divorced:... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about PATRICIA DOBROSIPEARSON
A Jewish Wedding
Jane Doze - A Jewish Wedding
Hi, I'm Jane Doze and I have a story to tell you...
I have not been to many weddings. This one was pretty funny. My brother had poison oak and his face was swelled up so big he couldn't see out of his eyes. He had to walk around with an ice pack on his face all day. He was in the groom’s party so; he was wearing a tuxedo too!
My uncle was confused and said to me during the ceremony, ' I didn't know we were Jewish? ' I had to tell him that we aren't.
It all went by pretty fast actually. The Rabbi had the Bride and ...