Patricia PMC Poems
- You Don'T Look Sick She doesn't have a humpback, or ...
- He Who Loves Me He tells me that he loves me, with all my ...
- Never Never will my tears for you stop falling, never will ...
- Your Love Your love is like a warm summer rain, Washing ...
- Run But Never Hide Sometimes I want to run away, To run and...
- One More Try I feel the wind on my skin, slowly easing over...
- You You broke down the walls of my defense, with your charm...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Patricia PMC
You Don'T Look Sick
She doesn't have a humpback,
or deformation of any kind.
She doesn't have anything you've heard of
so you think she is just fine.
You cannot see the pain she feels,
or the agony that churns within.
You only see the smile that she
painted for you to see.
The one that makes her look
just like you and me.
If you could spend just
one day in her body,
you might then understand,
just what it's like to face each day
not knowing how to plan.
Or how with each new symptom
that may arise,
you find new ways to try to disguise.