Patricia PMC Poems
- Quiet Pain Another lonely night thinking of you, praying to...
- You Don'T Look Sick She doesn't have a humpback, or ...
- He Who Loves Me He tells me that he loves me, with all my ...
- Never Never will my tears for you stop falling, never will ...
- Your Love Your love is like a warm summer rain, Washing ...
- Run But Never Hide Sometimes I want to run away, To run and...
- One More Try I feel the wind on my skin, slowly easing over...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Patricia PMC
Another lonely night thinking of you,
praying to God to get me through.
Another night of endless tears,
opening the door to all my fears.
Fears of never holding you tight,
when in your arms all would be right.
Fears of never looking into your eyes,
of seeing your love bright as the sunrise.
Sometimes I think my heart may burst,
my love for you, an endless thirst.
Is it a blessing or is it a curse
to love someone who can't put you first.
I settle for whatever you can give,
for with nothing at all I could not live.
I always want more ...