Patricia Sampson Poems
- Scoop A Poop Scoop a Poop A poo bag in your pocket ...
- Do You Know Him Do you know him
- He Doesn'T Live Here Any More Oh I say! What a nerve, he came...
- Wilted Plant The wilted plant, all forlorn Drooping leaves, ...
- Mechanical Voice When I was young, my mother would say Your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Patricia Sampson
The wilted plant, all forlorn
Drooping leaves, few dry some torn
Some grey, some brown and a little green
not much life to be seen
A little water from the rain
maybe it will live again
take off the leaves of brown and grey
let the little green ones stay
Carefully in some soil do place
towards the sky it must face
pointing up to the sun to rise
so it can photosynthesize
Now that some time has gone by
that little plant is three feet high
rich green leaves and standing tall
not the plant that I recall
Delicate petals that ...