Pauline McVicar Poems
- Insomnia's Call A ticking clock, I wish it would ...
- Time We take our time and give it away, Waste a day in ...
- Reminising The monotony of normality, The terror of change,...
- The Truth I’ve never ever felt like this, The fear is ...
- The Facade People only see one side of me, They never look ...
- Nothing Open your eyes. It’s cold. Look down at your feet, ...
- Disbelief Through the darkness, through the mist I cannot ...
my writing is mainly as a mental escape. I tend to just sit pen in hand and things come out. There is one peom i wrote that I love and sometimes I barely believe I wrote but ive the barely legible scribble to prove it. Its the one called Lost Moments, have a read and please leave comments more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pauline McVicar
A ticking clock,
I wish it would stop.
Yet I still can’t sleep.
Feels to me, time’s standing still.
I need some sleep before I get ill.
Please release me from this lonely hell,
Take me to a place where all my dreams dwell.
If I can’t be released, please give me a clue,
On how to escape, tell me what to do!
I’m sure the answer is deep inside,
I wish it would surface, but it wants to hide!
As it gets darker I begin to see faces,
People I know but no signs of places.
Please make it stop, I can’t take ...