Phyllis Strong Poems
- All Different, But Still The S... Some people have short ...
- A Poem Is… A crying out of the spirit When you suppress the ...
- That Thing Being unemployed, I try to find a job, just any ...
- Jesus Is... My bungee when I'm falling Healing ointment for ...
- Suicide Soul troubled by things out of your control. ...
- Child Of The King I’ve never been a cheerleader, Or a ...
- Gone Home To Be With The Lord Don’t be mad at God, When he ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''I will say of the Lord, He is the elasticity in my resilience. His hand won't let go.God is my strength.
''Beautiful is in the hands of the makeup artist.self-esteem
''When you draw close to God, things will fall apart; only to line up. And you will be broken; only to be filled.Life
''When you know better but choose not to do better; the eyes of the learner pick up the bad habits of the influencer.Bad habits.
''As Christians we should always be the light of the world, so resist the temptation to go "Off" on someone when they pull your circuit breaker.Christian
All Different, But Still The Same
Some people have short hair, some have long.
Some people have thick hair; some people’s hair is all gone.
Some people have black hair, some have gray.
Some people have brown hair, some blonde, some red.
Some people’s hair a color unsaid.
Some people are short, some people are tall.
Some people will love you; some won’t like you at all.
Some people like hot weather, some like cold.
Some people are timid, some people are bold.
Some people have dark skin, some people have light.
Some people have black skin, some people have white.
Some people eat ...