Luo Zhihai Poems
- Her Eyes ★ Her Eyes ☆ Poetry by Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Find Your Voice ★ Find Your Voice ☆ Poetry by Theresa ...
- Joy And Peace In Believing ★ Joy and Peace in Believing ☆ by...
- White Poplar Flowers ★ White Poplar Flowers ☆ Poetry by ...
- After Rain ★ After Rain ☆ Poetry by Zeng Jifan [China] ☆ ...
- Late Swallow ★ Late Swallow ☆ Poetry by Bai Juyi (772-846,...
- Cherishing High Aspirations(Sa... ★ Cherishing High ...
I'm a middle school teacher.
I'm a member of Music Copyright Society of China.
A member of China Audio-Video Copyright Association.
A member of China Written Works Copyright Society.
Writing poetry, lyrics, music, dialect
Translating into Chinese or English.
Email- firstname.lastname@example.org more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
★ Her Eyes
☆ Poetry by Edwin Arlington Robinson
Up from the street and the crowds that went,
Morning and midnight, to and fro,
Still was the room where his days he spent,
And the stars were bleak, and the nights were slow.
Year after year, with his dream shut fast,
He suffered and strove till his eyes were dim,
For the love that his brushes had earned at last, -
And the whole world rang with the praise of him.
But he cloaked his triumph, and searched, instead,
Till his cheeks were sere and his hairs were gray.
'There are women ...