- Poem by salma mansoor
it's not important where people
they are the same,
with two eyes, hands and feet,
and one heart,
is the colour of their heart.
we can't hate and blame people for our lost.
i'm a Moslem,
trying just love the others,
i can't hate them
for my country and people lost.
what is important is not the savage people, who can be found everywhere.
who support them and give them order?
you never know.
but they have to know,
if they train and keep wild animals,
they can be dangerous to all the people around.
Comments about by salma mansoor
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl