Do I Laugh Or Cry, When I See My Photos? - Poem by salma mansoor
when I was a kid
when the sun was hurting
I used to close one of my eyes.
It was like a wink,
a yes to a dream.
when people were looking at me, or
were taking a photograph of me,
my face was funny.
with the strange smile on my face,
bitter and sweet smile.
was it a smile or a cry?
trying to hide my eyes
with a frown.
they could never find,
the sad part of my life,
I could see with one eye.
Comments about Do I Laugh Or Cry, When I See My Photos? by salma mansoor
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl