Document - Poem by salma mansoor
why you don't leave me alone,
living in this corner,
hididing from you,
you slap me again and again,
you laugh at me,
and ask me,
how can i face the reality?
i couldn't anyway,
i could never turn back to see,
what's left of me,
what they've done to me?
i could never step foreward, to find.
they never turn back to see,
they're afraid of darkness like me.
will you ever turn back to see,
what you did to me?
Comments about Document by salma mansoor
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl