*002 Prayer Of Thanks - Poem by John Knight
Thank you for the sun and showers
Thank you for the Springtime flowers
Thank you for the lambs that bleat
Thank you for the fields so neat.
Thank you for the sun in June
Making trees and flowers bloom
Thank you for the Summer rain
To refresh the earth again.
Thank you for the Autumn trees
Man could not paint scenes like these
Thank you for the harvest yield
Crops and grains from every field.
Than you for Winter winds that blow
Thank you for the frost and snow.
Thank you for each season Lord
Without the weather - we'd be bored.
John Knight - Enjoyin' the Weather - 7 March 2011
Comments about *002 Prayer Of Thanks by John Knight
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl