#363 Jill Virginia Iv - Poem by Jimmie Arrington
You clean dishes and sweep the floors.
You cook dinner and wash my drawers.
You take good care baby Jude
And calm me when I come unglued.
I know it is long overdue,
I'm thankful for all you do.
Your stories are told with a bit of honey
And you laugh when my jokes aren't funny.
You make me smile when I am mad
And make each day the best I've had.
I'll say it until the very end,
You're my best and closest friend.
You're beautiful though you think you're not
And I'm happy you're the one I caught.
You are a great mother and wife
And I'm lucky to have you in my life.
You're wonderful and crazy smart.
I love you, Jill, with all my heart!
Comments about #363 Jill Virginia Iv by Jimmie Arrington
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl