Cynthia Cyanide Poems
- As Soon As It Began And then you were gone And everything ...
- Vampire In The Night He let blood flow steadily In his ...
- In My Place The sunsets over the hills And we sit here still...
- Rejected(Part One) She’s everything you’ve want She’s your ...
- Uriah I love how you write to me So intricate and detailed, ...
- No Joke If you think I'm gonna cry over you I'm not, Yeah...
- Don'T Tell Me You Love Me Don't tell me you love me If ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cynthia Cyanide
As Soon As It Began
And then you were gone
And everything went black,
Everything was so messed up
Since you didn’t come back,
Life had no purpose to me
I was ready to let it go,
No tears ran down my face
I wouldn’t let weakness show,
It was hard to focus on my dreams
And understand “how”,
But when you finally did come back
I wanted to know “why now? ”,
You apologized for your wrong-doing
And I fell for you again,
You ended up breaking my heart
As soon as it began.