(734) Inspirational (Acrostic) - Poem by Melvina Germain
In the landscape of your mind, one has the ability to think clearly.
Never allowing deep, dark thoughts to penetrate.
Spirited, beautiful and heavenly thoughts tickle the senses.
Piercing through delicate walls, giving strength to stand tall.
Instead of accepting negative views from those of low self esteem.
Realize you are in charge of every thought held within.
Always start each day in a positive light.
Thinking, of God’s wondrous gifts, His beauty in sight.
In the quiet of the noon day sun, a new day has begun.
On top of mountains high, sitting calmly while birds fly by.
Never leaving your mind untouched by God’s beauty.
Always covered like a glove, by the blood of the lamb.
Live, love, laugh stay protected, in the palm of His glorious hand.
Comments about (734) Inspirational (Acrostic) by Melvina Germain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl