Sy Wong ...
A Belief. - Poem by Sy Wong ...
I believe God is watching from above
He doesn't sleep
He has sharp eyes and long and powerful hands
He is aware of what is going on
He watches from ends to ends, over and over
He is capable and will not hesitate to send catastrophes
Weather is his minister
Therefore, things to be wiped away, carried away or burnt
He cleanses the surface of the earth from time to time
He will not tolerates evil
He sends his weaponKarma to avenge those who are not to his expectation
He turns kings intobeggars
Andbeggars into kings!
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about A Belief. by Sy Wong ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda