Heather Z. Hanna
A Better Day - Poem by Heather Z. Hanna
A better day, a better night.
No tears or fears or even frights.
I'll wait again tomorrow my friend
I may delight and then to write.
Each day that passes
Is a day to hold onto.
For my outlook is changing.
My worries relieved.
My tears are drying, so onward toward sunlight
And onward toward good.
There may be something more
To be understood.
Comments about A Better Day by Heather Z. Hanna
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl