Heather Z. Hanna
Heather Z. Hanna Poems
- A Better Day A better day, a better night. No tears or fears...
- A Flower, A Friend A flower colors our garden With many ...
- When I Breathe When I breathe are you there? In the ...
- Must I Face This Day? Must I face this clear bright day? ...
- Afternoon Steady breeze blowing flags Receding brown of ...
- Inside A Sadness I am down inside a sadness that won't leave ...
- Serious Blues My emotions run Like the sea to the ...
Expect to see many places but have learned that where will be a surprize. And what one sees and experiences is the best part of all! Including what one sees and experiences on the internal level.
It is an adventure within the mind. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Better Day
A better day, a better night.
No tears or fears or even frights.
I'll wait again tomorrow my friend
I may delight and then to write.
Each day that passes
Is a day to hold onto.
For my outlook is changing.
My worries relieved.
My tears are drying, so onward toward sunlight
And onward toward good.
There may be something more
To be understood.