Heather Z. Hanna
Must I Face This Day? - Poem by Heather Z. Hanna
Must I face this clear bright day?
With heavy Heart
and sorrowful soul?
The sunlight ebbs and flows
with passing clouds.
New leaf trees stretching
forth their fresh colors.
Dogwoods bloom lace canopies
beckoning the joyful Heart.
But mine cannot go.
A time of reckoning is at hand.
My mind slips on it's muddy path.
Trying to focus on what must be done.
Exposure of Heart and soul
and a tearful closure
To an unfulfilled hope.
Comments about Must I Face This Day? by Heather Z. Hanna
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda