A Bird Planted Sunflower - Poem by Marilyn Lott
I want to tell you a story, my friend
About what my birds have done
They twit about the bird feeders
Oh, they are so much fun.
They took a seed and planted it
And after the Sunflower grew
Harvested those seeds and now
Does this story excite you too?
Comments about A Bird Planted Sunflower by Marilyn Lott
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl