Aditya Chandrasen Salvi
A Calling - Poem by Aditya Chandrasen Salvi
Deep down from the caverns of mind,
A voice beckons me!
A note so sweet and calm
Strangled by the noise of thoughts.
It calls me.
And in despair.
Phantoms of memories
From the prisons of sub-conscious!
The battle ensues!
A war fought since ages!
The castle of Mind
Is captured by the Knights of Present.
A voice beckons me.
A beagle of impending war,
That lingers on the canvas of future!
It still beckons me!
Comments about A Calling by Aditya Chandrasen Salvi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl