A Coach Can Only Teach. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
A coach is not a match to his players.
A teacher cannot match his students;
A preacher cannot match his disciples;
A husband cannot match his cuckold;
Can a ladder match the climber?
Comments about A Coach Can Only Teach. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl