Lawrence S. Pertillar
A Commonplace Activity - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
It has become a commonplace activity,
To denounced as if to censor...
Those who pronounce a truth to announce.
Although a doing of it with little resistance,
Will not prevent the evidence of truth...
Regardless who chooses to have it reduced,
To produce hypnotic and more seducing...
Foolishness to delude those removed from reality.
Comments about A Commonplace Activity by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye