Edward Kofi Louis
A. D. E. L. A. I. D. E. - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
An apple is an apple! Green or Red! !
Down the lane of life with the romance of nature,
Exhibited with Natural Rules,
Light is the truth! Without hatred and war;
Able to share with all mankind without racism,
In and out to bring peace to the world,
Dreams! ! ! With the beauty of creation;
Echoes of a new day with the love of your heart.
Comments about A. D. E. L. A. I. D. E. by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl