Look In His Eyes And See His Soul - Poem by Junius Barnes
Look, but don’t stare!
You'll be Caught and my death stare I should care.
Look in his eyes and see his soul.
His soul is red like the sea.
He speaks darkness, no love nor light.
His love is death, his hate is life.
His soul tell the truth, it doesn’t lie.
He tries to run, but he can’t hide.
His eyes they tell no lie.
They say if you look into ones eyes, you'll see his soul.
I have look in his eyes and seen the world; it’s cold.
Death was told, stick a needle, and his eyes, his world is cold.
If I see the light, would it be bright like the star at night.
Comments about Look In His Eyes And See His Soul by Junius Barnes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl