Tell The Truth And Shame The Devil - Poem by Junius Barnes
I told the truth, I have shame the devil.i told god the truth not the devil when you push that pedal you have told the truth a shame the devil.
God vs Devil, God the truth and the light, then you have the devil the father of all lies in the prince of darkness.his soul black like the midnight sky, his soul bright up the world.
Tell the truth and shame the devil, my soul ripes water when i tell the truth.so be cool play it by god rule.
Comments about Tell The Truth And Shame The Devil by Junius Barnes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl