Suicide Thoughts - Poem by Junius Barnes
Suicide Thoughts as I walk, into the devil den
My soul began to melt like snow.
Suicide Thoughts who I’m to talk I want to be perfect.
It would seem to believe I want to be perfect. I want to
Suicide Thoughts, has world come to an end? what must I do?
To turn away from sin, I begun to pray, I have to win.
Comments about Suicide Thoughts by Junius Barnes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl