A Dream I Had - Poem by aron blesch
In the dream an old man sat beside me and said
there's not enough money in his bank account.
I told him not to worry, that I'd deposit some.
He said thanks, and then he said he was me.
I woke up suddenly.
Comments about A Dream I Had by aron blesch
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl