Waiting - Poem by aron blesch
Trees on my street,
Branches covered white,
Your hunger is waiting for its muse..
Come and nourish,
Come spring come,
Come and clothe me,
With your naked hands.
Comments about Waiting by aron blesch
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda