Edward Kofi Louis
A. F. R. I. C. A. 2 - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Africa my homeland!
Facing the ways of life;
Respecting all the rules around me,
Insight with the muse of wisdom! !
Comforting the hearts of the people around me;
Accepting all mankind with the joy of my heart.
Comments about A. F. R. I. C. A. 2 by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl