A Feel At Exile On An Island - Poem by Benjamin Dotse
Finally the end has approached but ended,
Wondering and thundering through this foreign land
like an island.
It feels like being on exile.The hardship start from broad day light
and cunning night struggling with emotional toucher and inability
to shine, but the tendency for it is here.
Awake in the morning to experience the cool wind.
I go like ooowsh when the chilly water splash on my skin.
and on and on i continue my daily endevour.
Soon i can see the end fast approaching when i will be released
from exile, then i put on my bold smile which i have never put on
for decades now.Its time.
Comments about A Feel At Exile On An Island by Benjamin Dotse
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda