A Good Government - Poem by Jasbir Chatterjee
A good government
Always works like a good parent;
Without making too much fuss.
Like a protective, benevolent spirit,
It hovers around the citizens,
Well aware of their needs and expectations,
Manifesting its love and care
In nice little things happening around them.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about A Good Government by Jasbir Chatterjee
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl