Dillip K Swain
Dillip K Swain Poems
- The First Love Let's go hand in hand to a strange ...
- Ode To My Conscience Oh, my dear conscience, naive ...
- Hunger An orphan child On a railway platform Ignoring the ...
- Pleasure Of Loneliness Her strange power drags me here I ...
- An Ode On My Friend's Divorce He fervidly inspects he's ...
- Sparrow's Orchestra She comes out to sing to express ...
- Elegy: A Dead Public Pond By the unremitting blaze of sun, ...
I find immense pleasure in writing English poems as and when I feel expressing something. I am proud to be a poet. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''It's better to be a slave of a wise person than to be a king of fools''My Conscience
''A virtuous person gets more joy in giving than receiving''Personality
''You may not get at your destination but never give up''Goal
The First Love
Let's go hand in hand to a strange spot
Secretly, stealthily, without paying heed
To what they perceive and say of us
We'll take a walk in hillsides in pair
Expressing our earnest love in air
My heart craves to hold you fast
Holding you tight in love's art
The river of our love will flow
And a delicate murmur will echo
Through its sparkling overflow!
Accept this rose and read my note:
I'm ready to climb stiff thorny hills
To carry tons of loads on my head
For you; only for you my sweetheart!
We'll move on and on here and there
We'd roam all...