Dillip K Swain
Dillip K Swain Poems
- Ode To A Jasmine Flower I behold you as the solitary ...
- Wings Of Imagination -new- Imagination is gifted With powerful ...
- Hunger -new- An orphan child Is sitting on a platform Ignoring ...
- Rhyme Of An Upset Lover -new- I can't call you a traitor As you ...
- Poetic License -new- Poetic license is a great machination For ...
- A Different Lady She is not hard like iron But her softness ...
- Personification -new- On a high back chair In garden bare I ...
I find immense pleasure in writing English poems as and when I feel expressing something. I am proud to be a poet. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''It's better to be a slave of a wise person than to be a king of fools''Dr Dillip K Swain
''A virtuous person gets more joy in giving than receiving''Dr Dillip K Swain
''You may not get at your destination but never give up''Dr Dillip K Swain
Ode To A Jasmine Flower
I behold you as the solitary flower
On the ends of a branch-let
Ah, your fragrance travels miles
Gratifying even the dull insects!
You are a naive pinnate white
Dazzle in your sparkling beauty
I know not where I am now
I bid you my earnestly bow!
I love you for your delicacy
Enthralling my soul with sheer ecstasy
I hear something that you whisper
Very benignly in my ear!
I am so temporary and shot lived
Please don't pluck me, don't be rigid
I can't move as I am unmoved
Just care me in my solitude!
Oh, my lovely jasmine