A Horror Story. - Poem by Konstantin Ananin
- You are shaking like a leaf!
- How else can I shake if
I’m frightened? Somebody shook
The curtains. It’s a ghost! Look!
Again! Why have you shaken
___________- You have taken
The wind for a ghost.
- Yes! It is just the window
That I did not shut.
_________________- But I…
- Have a look.
_____________- Yes! You are right!
- The reason of your fears is
The horror film you took.
________________________- But it’s
_____________- I think you should not
__________- I will! I love them a lot!
Comments about A Horror Story. by Konstantin Ananin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl