Lawrence S. Pertillar
A Kept Jealous Envy - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Those nationalistic traditionalists,
Claiming their fading ideals...
Are becoming too surreal and socialistic,
Can join those attempting to remain...
Politically correct yet not accepting,
That what is in place...
Effectively erasing their beliefs,
Has nothing to do with who has proof...
As to when and where,
Such 'truths' were documented.
To have anyone today craving decadence,
On display and available...
Caring which rules are broken to disobey.
Or which deceiving lies to follow,
Will provide them more benefit...
That others feel with a kept jealous envy.
Comments about A Kept Jealous Envy by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl