Emma Jane Rae
A Killer On The Loose. - Poem by Emma Jane Rae
this is about all gun crime that goes on around us:
1 bullet, your head! ,
all i can picture is a sea of red,
gona make you pay for everything you said,
makes me wana pull this trigger even more,
there you are laying on the floor,
you bleed from the hole in your head!
1 bullet - your DEAD!
Comments about A Killer On The Loose. by Emma Jane Rae
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl