A Minute Too Fast - Poem by Vera Sidhwa
A minute too fast is how I walked past you,
And in that I missed how beautiful you were too.
I turned around to look,
And you turned around to look too.
Comments about A Minute Too Fast by Vera Sidhwa
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl