A New Pair Of Shoes - Poem by POOJA NATARAJAN
One day I went out of the house
running behind a mouse.
I saw many children play
but they were not happy and gay.
I asked them why
they began to cry.
I went to console
and saw a hole!
Their shoes not able to wear
not a penny to repair.
They cried in dispair-
we will get a blister.
If we don't wear shoes
Then I bought the a new pair
they loved them to wear.
Away the went to play
happy and gay.
Then I saw God on my side with a message-
Oh! child...... always remember
Do your KARMA do not worry about the fruit.GOD id there to help YOU
Comments about A New Pair Of Shoes by POOJA NATARAJAN
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl